- All dogs MUST be fully vaccinated
- The following vaccinations must be current or administered at least 7 days PRIOR to attending boarding or day care:
– Bordetella/Kennel Cough
– Distemper Parvo (DHPP or DHLPP)
- Intact dogs are allowed but no in-heat females are permitted.
- Dogs exhibiting aggression may be recommended for another service
- Remember day school and boarding services are for members only. All attendees must complete a training program with us or pass an assessment day to apply for membership.
- Our day school and boarding is by appointment only and we do not allow drop-ins.
- You are not required to be a member to take a group class, sign up for private training, or register for Board & Train and Day Training services.
- If you wish to pause your membership, you must have had an active subscription for at least 3 months before doing so. You can put your membership on hold for $10 per month. If you cancel your membership and decide to reapply, your dog will have to go through another assessment day if it has been more than 6 months since their last visit.
- You are responsible for completing homework assigned by your trainer and following training suggestions. We make no guarantees on behavior since this is directly related to how you interact with your dog on a daily basis. If you put in the work, you will get results!
- Dogs will rotate between play group, assigned kennels, and enrichment throughout the day. Dogs receiving meals will stay in their assigned kennels for a minimum of one hour to prevent bloat.
Please don’t stand us up! Cancellations must take place at least one day in advance of your dog’s day school day. If you no show or cancel at the last minute, you may be subject to a loss of credit. Any credits lost will be added to our sponsorship fund for dogs in need. If you give us enough notice, we will move your dog’s credit to another day.
- All Day School policies apply to Day Training Programs as well
- Dogs will have access to attend our Day School program during their stay. We will give them breaks as needed and they will go up for breakfast, lunch/nap, and dinner for a minimum of one hour to prevent bloat after eating.
For regular boarding, cancellations must be within one week of your dog’s drop off date. If you do not cancel within this window, your boarding deposit will not be refunded. If you reschedule within this time frame, we will move the credits over to your dog’s next stay with no fees.
For Board & Trains, cancellations must take place within two weeks of the dog’s training start date. If not canceled within this time frame, the deposit will not be refunded. If you have to reschedule for any reason, there is a $150 rescheduling fee. These dates fill up months in advance and holding that spot means someone else had to wait.
- All Boarding policies apply to Board and Train programs as well
- Private lessons and private training packages are paid for in advance.
- You may reschedule ONCE without incurring a rescheduling fee. Future lesson
rescheduling will result in a charge for the full amount of that day’s lesson or a rescheduling fee of $25 depending on notice. We understand that emergencies happen. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- If you are not home when your trainer arrives, they will wait a maximum of 15 minutes. If you do not arrive by that time, they will cancel your lesson and you will lose your credit. You will not get extra time if you are late. Your session will still end at the pre-planned time.
- Cancellations within one week of the group class start date will result in a credit on your account. If you cancel more than one week in advance, you will receive a refund minus any transaction fees we incurred. If you miss a class and would like to meet with a trainer for a makeup session, this can be scheduled and the cost is $45. You have access to the online course to retrieve your homework for any missed classes regardless.
- Any disruptions in class such as excessive talking, rude behavior to classmates or instructor, lack of control over your dog, or inhumane treatment may result in you being asked to leave. We will not issue a refund if this is the case.